Happyindustries New Treasures!
Six really rare Marco Zanuso Child’s Chairs Model No. 4999 produced by Kartell in 1964
Marco Zanuso revolutionized chair design for Kartell, a children’s stacking chair with removable legs and a ribbed back to make it lightweight. It was the first article made of injection molded, non-reinforced plastic. The back of the chair is similar to the slats of the Ariante fan. Chairs are also in the collection of MoMA New York.
Soon in store.
- enidlaregemualliug likes this
- lemartusier reblogged this from happy-industries
- 33interiors reblogged this from happy-industries and added:
- chris-burton78 reblogged this from happy-industries
- happy-industries posted this